PORTS provides expert assessments of mental health and wellbeing
- These assessments are designed to identify:
- Symptoms and severity of mood, anxiety, and substance use disorders
- Other factors affecting mental health
- Risk of self-harm
- Protective factors
- Recommendations for treatment, developed in consultation with the patient
- The conditions assessed during the assessment include mood disorders (dysthymia, bipolar, and major depressive disorder), anxiety disorders (generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, panic disorder with/without agoraphobia, obsessive compulsive disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder), substance use disorders (alcohol and other substances)
- Brief, easy to read assessment reports are then sent to the patient and to the referring health professional
- Health professionals are welcome to contact PORTS with any questions about the assessment or patient.
How to Refer a Patient
Click here to learn how to refer to PORTS
For any additional information about PORTS, please contact us here.